Marketing Automation Analyst
Requisition Number: 308798
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308798
Our well established global client is seeking a Marketing Automation Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Analyst:
- Ensure accuracy of data for CRM campaigns and digital profiling is available and segmented to support campaigns
- Assist Marketing leaders with email campaign strategy and execution
- Execute Marketing campaigns using Siebel Marketing/Adobe Campaigns
- Develop campaign management smart scripts (preferably VB Scripts)
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on a range of marketing automation projects
- Coordinate with IT team to effectively and efficiently resolve technical issues
- Manage day to day interactions with vendors and remove any impediments to their support
Requirements of the Marketing Automation Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience supporting a global marketing organization with marketing automation technologies
- At least 6 years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and campaign analysis
- Strong marketing automation subject matter expertise (segmentation, campaign management, lead generation)
- Experience with Siebel, Siebel Analytics (OBIEE) and Adobe Campaign applications, including the ability to address technical issues within the systems
- Ability to provide thought leadership on email campaign strategy
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with vendors and remove any impediments to their support
- Ability to work with IT team and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HTML is a plus
Keywords: Marketing Automation Analyst, Digital Marketing, CRM, Siebel Marketing, Adobe Campaigns, Segmentation, Campaign Management, Lead Generation, HTML
Job ID: 308798
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts