Site Reliability Engineer
Requisition Number: 308638
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 308638
Our innovative client in the Austin area is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is an exciting full-time, permanent hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Site Reliability Engineer:
- Provide support for any service disruptions to the system
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues to ensure highly available systems
- Provide analysis of why services became degraded
- Identify opportunities to improve performance capability
- Recommend opportunities for process improvement
- Create process documentation
- Use a range of tools to identify and fix bugs or issues
- Ensure that all activities are enacted in accordance with security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls
Requirements of the Site Reliability Engineer:
- General knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration
- Knowledge of T-SQL and the ability to write complex queries
- Knowledge of development languages such as Python, C#, and Node.js
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell, or Python
- Troubleshooting experience with Docker containers and other containerization technologies
- Knowledge of ACH processing and formatting requirements
- The ability to interpret .HAR logs
- Foundational knowledge of VMWare or other virtualization solutions
- Understanding of how to read network packet captures
- Foundational understanding of networks and the 7 layers of the OSI model
- Experience working with ticket management and knowledge base systems like Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence
- Self-driven and effective in communication
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Keywords: Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Response, Linux, Windows, T-SQL, Docker, VMware, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Root Cause Analysis
Job ID: 308638
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts