AD Acct Mgmt / System Admin
Requisition Number: 308885
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308885
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an AD Acct Mgmt / System Admin to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Annual Salary: $65,000
Responsibilities of the AD Acct Mgmt / System Admin:
- Maintain Windows and Linux operating systems, deploy security updates and patches to servers
- Provide Tier 2 end user support, documenting all work performed and communication with clients
- Create and maintain AD users, file server permissions, and printer configurations
- Provide daily operational status of all systems
- Review and optimize processes, procedures, and automation
- Deliver weekly reports to supervisor
Requirements of the AD Acct Mgmt / System Admin:
- College certificate/degree in Computer Science or related and ITIL Foundations Certificate
- At least 2 years of experience supporting MS Server and AD platforms
- Strong understanding of group policies and security vulnerability remediation
- Prior ticketing experience with ServiceNow, Remedy, or similar
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability and desire to work in a team-based environment
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to meet deadlines
Keywords: Active Directory, Account Manager, System Administrator, Windows, Linux, BigFix, ServiceNow, Remedy
Job ID: 308885
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts