Sr. Project Manager
Cold Spring, KY
Requisition Number: 308886
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308886
Our client is a world wide leader in the retail industry. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Manage full life-cycle projects, including schedule, budget, risk/issue management and status reporting to various levels of the organization
- IT project planning - cost, schedule, deliverables to meet business need
- Client interface for rollout coordination, prioritization, and task management
- Execute Information systems projects including testing, documentation, and support transition
- Track performance criteria for project success criteria
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Undergraduate degree required in business, math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred)
- PMP certification (preferred)
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of Project Management experience
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions
- Experience in executing projects that include Agile Product Development teams and processes
- Must have Tool Set Experience : MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA #eg1989
Job ID: 308886
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts