Desktop Support Technician
Requisition Number: 308887
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308887
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Technician:
- Respond to service requests in a ticketing system involving Windows and MacOS devices, ensuring compliance to SLAs
- Provide exceptional customer service and support, both onsite and during dispatches
- Provide desktop support and troubleshooting to end users, including laptop and mobile devices
- Perform on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and testing
- Diagnose problems and determine appropriate solutions
- Ensure adherence to all organizational standards, procedures, and protocols
Requirements of the Desktop Support Technician:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and provide on-call assistance when needed
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Commitment to providing word class customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Desktop Support, Tech Support, Windows, Mac, SLAs, Troubleshooting, End User Support
Job ID: 308887
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts