SAFe DevSecOps/Technical Coach (Enterprise)
Requisition Number: 308874
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308874
Our industry-leading client is seeking a SAFe DevSecOps/Technical Coach (Enterprise) to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SAFe DevSecOps/Technical Coach (Enterprise):
- Provide technical Agile coaching to an array of development teams
- Facilitate continuous guidance and feedback on Agile practices, roles, tools, and techniques
- Pair in, to perform hands-on work with team as needed
- Work with teams on Unit Testing, TDD, Pairing, Automated Testing, BDD, CI/CD, and other Agile practices
- Perform regular monitoring and suggest necessary corrections
- Apply understanding of how to apply DevOps/Agile engineering principles at scale in complex enterprise environments
Requirements of the SAFe DevSecOps/Technical Coach (Enterprise):
- At least 15 years of software development and delivery experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Scrum, Kanban, or other Agile frameworks
- At least 3 years of Agile coaching experience
- Agile certification - SPC is required
- Experience with eXtreme Programming, Software Craftsmanship, and/or DevOps
- Experience working in large enterprise IT organizations
- Strong presentation, communication, conflict-resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively deliver Agile technical training
- Experience with the following tools:
- Java, C#, Go, Python
- Git, Subversion (SVN), TFS
- Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Jenkins, GoCD, Bamboo
- JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, SonarQube, Fortify
- Chef, Puppet, Docker
- AWS, Azure, Splunk
- Dynatrace, Wily
Keywords: SAFe DevSecOps/Technical Coach, Agile Enterprise Coach, Scrum, Kanban, XP, SPC, Guide, Lead, Facilitate
Job ID: 308874
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts