IBM Z/OS Mainframe Programmer
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 308916
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308916
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a IBM Z/OS Mainframe Programmer to join their team.
Requirements of the IBM Z/OS Mainframe Programmer:
- Significant and substantial experience as a Systems Programmer in an IBM Z/OS Mainframe environment
- Extensive work experience with vendor/non IBM systems software
- Extensive systems implementation and administration experience
- Strong understanding of project management
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Motivated self-starter, with the ability to work well independently
- Experience with SMP/E
- Experience with dump analysis
- Provide third party software installation and support
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Z/OS in a SYSPLEX environment, Workload Manager, USS on Z/OS, DB2, CICS, Performance management, capacity planning, system monitoring;
- RACF/Top Secret Security, TCP/IP and OSA/SF;
- Coupling Facility environment to include Structure definitions, control and management This position primary skills needed are CICS internals, configuration, problem resolution, installation and maintenance
Keywords: Systems Programmer, IBM Z/OS Mainframe, SMP/E
Job ID: 308916
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts