Python / C++ Developer, Computer Vision, AI, Infrastructure
Requisition Number: 308949
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308949
Our industry-leading client is seeking a strong Python / C++ Developer, with exposure to computer vision, to develop applications for a video surveillance software company.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Python / C++ Developer:
- Partner with software and research engineers in a collaborative environment
- Design, implement, and document software solutions that address business requirements
- Design and implement big data management and processing strategies, infrastructures and algorithms
- Utilize Object Oriented design patterns effectively
Requirements of the Python / C++ Developer:
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Extensive Python and C++ development experience
- Some experience with machine learning and/or computer vision
- Familiarity with deep learning / Neural Network frameworks, such as Tensorflow or Caffe
- Code development for GPU
- Experience with handling and analyzing big data would be a big plus
Keywords: Python, C++, Application Developer, Object Oriented Design, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Tensorflow, Caffe
Job ID: 308949
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts