C++ Developer, Computer Vision, AI / Machine Learning
Requisition Number: 308950
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308950
Our industry-leading client is seeking a strong C++ Developer with exposure to computer vision/video to develop new products for a video surveillance software company.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the C++ Developer:
- Partner with software and AI research engineers in a collaborative environment
- Design, implement, and document software solutions that address business requirements
- Select and deploy Relational and Non-Relational database technologies
- Design and implement big data management and processing strategies, infrastructures and algorithms
- Utilize Object Oriented design patterns effectively
Requirements of the C++ Developer:
- Extensive background in C++ development
- Web development experience would be a plus, though not required
- Experience with cloud computing models ( IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) would be helpful, though not required
- TCP/IP networking experience would be a big plus though not required
- Web services development (Rest & SOAP) would be a plus, though not required
Job ID: 308950
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts