DevOps Engineer (Cloud Platforms)
Requisition Number: 308879
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308879
Our higher education client maintains a passion for excellence through technological and engineering innovation. They currently have an opening for DevOps Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will support computing and telecommunications resources for the academic, research, and administrative departments of the organization.
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of relevant experience in systems programming
- At least 8 years of experience maintaining large Linux installations; RHEL and Ubuntu preferred
- At least 5 years of scripting experience, with Python or Ruby preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with automation tools, Puppet preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with distributed version control systems; Git/GitHub preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with Cloud APIs (AWS, Azure, vSphere)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems/processes, understand requirements, and develop alternative solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, and presentation skills
Keywords: DevOps, Cloud, Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Python, Ruby, Puppet, Git, GitHub, AWS, Azure, vSphere
Job ID: 308879
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts