Mobile Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 308906
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308906
Our highly recognized global client is seeking a Mobile Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Software Engineer:
- Work collaboratively on an Agile team to develop unit testing for new features/enhancements
- Research and recommend new technologies, staying up to date on new and emerging technologies
- Perform customer research to better understand needs and innovate new ways to utilize technology to enhance business processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to test new hardware and software
- Participate in level 2 support rotation as needed
Requirements of the Mobile Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; Master's degree a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Significant experience with mobile development (iOS, Android, or hybrid)
- Experience publishing apps to the Apple and Google app stores
- Solid experience with ECMAScript 6+
- Solid experience consuming RESTful web services, and with TDD and unit testing frameworks, such as Jest and Mocha
- Demonstrated success developing and maintaining high quality products
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to meet quick deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Required technologies:
- Native iOS and/or Android development
- Cordova and/or React Native
- Adobe Experience Manager
- OAUTH 2.0
- Google Analytics
Keywords: Mobile Software Engineer, Mobile Development, iOS, Android, RESTful Web Services, TDD, Unit Testing, Jest, Mocha, Agile, Cordova, React Native, ReactJS, Google Analytics
Job ID: 308906
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts