Requisition Number: 308970
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308970
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced and passionate Software Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Perform application tuning and code refactoring to optimize existing systems' performance and scalability
- Contribute to best practices and standards around the development process, coding, and peer reviews
- Provide comprehensive testing of code to ensure reliability
- Write code in C# (.Net) 4.5 for back end data processing, web services
- Refactor system from heavy web tier into smaller services
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Experience with databases
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team
- Experience in a collaborative Agile development environment
- Motivated self-starter
- ASP.NET experience is nice to have
Job ID: 308970
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts