Requisition Number: 308981
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308981
A leading global company in Tampa is hiring an experienced CCNP certified Network Engineer to be a part of their global network engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Cisco-based enterprise network solutions. Experience with Nexus switches and third-party network monitoring tools is a plus.
Our client has an excellent reputation as one of the best companies to work for. They are considering local and non-local candidates interested in relocating to the Tampa area.
Contract to Hire: Conversion Salary: up to $105,000 plus PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits and a 401k Matching program.
Requirements for CCNP Network Engineer:
- Development and design of highly available, tightly integrated, secure, flexible, and fault-tolerant Cisco networking solutions
- Extensive experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Strong Design and implementation of Cisco Nexus routers and switches
- Configuration of Cisco technologies such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Maintenance and supporting the existing network infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of complex routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP routing protocols.
- CNP is preferred, CCNA required
To be considered for this role, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order: 308981
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts