Field Service Engineer
Requisition Number: 308974
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308974
Our highly regarded client is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Perform system maintenance, troubleshooting, reconfiguration, and enhancement for a large complex system
- Support critical system on site, troubleshoot various software applications and network equipment
- Communicate/report on troubleshooting activities and resolutions
- Integrate systems with complex external systems operated by third parties
- Develop documentation of processes, training, and enhancements
- Implement changes and upgrades to complex systems
Requirements of the Field Service Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline or at least 6 years of related experience
- Experience with system integration and integration testing required
- Experience with field integration and network troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software
- Experience working with users and understanding user needs and requirements
- Proficient in C, C++, Java, database design, SQL (not for development)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with real time development and support a plus
Keywords: Customer Service Engineer, System Integration, Integration Testing, Troubleshooting, C, C++, Java, SQL
Job ID: 308974
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts