Software Developer, Cloud Platforms
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 308991
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 308991
Our highly regarded, industry-leading client is seeking a Software Developer to focus on Cloud Platforms in their Jersey City location.
This is an exciting full time, permanent hire position.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Provide hands-on software design and development
- Perform complex programming tasks and engage in code reviews
- Implement automated unit and integration tests
- Analyze problems and recommend solutions
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or, equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- Experience designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience with JS testing/code analysis frameworks: Mocha, Istanbul, JSLint, JSHint, or Jasmine preferred
- Ability to participate in the full software development life cycle
- Familiarity with UX designs
- Unix/Linux experience
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing assignments
- Ability to work well both independently and in a highly collaborative team
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to document application designs and procedures clearly
Keywords: Software Developer, Application Developer, Cloud Platforms
Job ID: 308991
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts