Business Analyst / Content Management - Educational Software
Requisition Number: 306297
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306297
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a Content Management Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Plan, execute, and monitor business solutions
- Work directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Rely on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals
- Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or UI/UX Analyst in a software development environment
- At least 3 years of experience in a BA role, working with business stakeholders to design, build, and deploy technology solutions
- At least 1 year of experience in media, publishing, or content development
- Content management or digital publishing experience is ideal
- Experience leading Agile projects through the full SDLC for large enterprise software applications
- Ability to gather, interpret, analyze, and document information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong project management skills; excellent meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Experience with Jira, Spirateam a plus
Keywords: Business Analyst, Content Management, Educational Software, Digital Publishing
Job ID: 306297
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts