Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 308932
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308932
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Document detailed business and functional requirements and work collaboratively to translate into technical solutions
- Analyze business processes to determine gaps and recommend technical solutions for improvement
- Distill broad, complex concepts into business and functional requirements that are easily understood by stakeholders
- Participate in data management/quality initiative
- Work cross-functionally to ensure quality standards are met
- Prepare end user documentation and facilitate end user training
- Participate in product rollout to support global teams
- Manage timelines and risk; regularly communicate project status to stakeholders
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- At least 10 years of experience in the investment/securities industry
Keywords: Senior, Business Analyst, BA, Financial Services
Job ID: 308932
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts