Business Process Analyst - Securities
Requisition Number: 308945
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308945
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Process Analyst:
- Lead SDLC process from end to end
- Gather business and system requirements through end user research activities
- Analyze current processes and recommend technical solutions for improvement
- Translate broad and complex concepts into business and functional requirements
- Develop process workflows and detailed requirements documents
- Communicate project details to various audiences
- Prepare end user documentation and facilitate end user training
Requirements of the Business Process Analyst:
- Must have experience as a business analysis on financial services applications related to middle/back office transactional processing and reporting
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience developing UI design requirements
Keywords: Business Process Analyst, Business Analyst, BA, Financial Services, SDLC, Agile
Job ID: 308945
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts