Senior Business Analyst - Securities/Trading Regulations
Requisition Number: 308941
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308941
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Lead complex business and system requirements surrounding SFTR regulation through end user meetings
- Analyze current processes for gaps and recommend technical solutions to improve business processes
- Distill broad and complex concepts into easily understood business and functional requirements
- Develop clear and concise project documentation
- Assist delivery teams in ensuring that all aspects of implementation are considered
- Guide and assist project team in issue, risk, and impediment resolution
- Ensure adherence to project methodology standards
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- At least 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst in financial services
- Complete understanding of SFTR regulation as it applies to securities finance
- Background in software implementation in the financial services industry (Senior BA/Product Owner)
- Demonstrated experience implementing financial systems using Agile SDLC methodologies and tools
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Securities finance regulatory analyst experience a major plus
Keywords: Senior, Business Analyst, SFTR Regulation, Financial Services, Securities Finance, Agile
Job ID: 308941
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts