Senior UX Engineer
Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 309008
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309008
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a UX Engineer for our major, innovative client in the Cincinnati area! In this role, you will be key in partnering with your team to refine new and existing customer-facing features.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
This is a great opportunity to work in a modern, open environment, on high-profile projects!
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Help define digital customer experiences across company websites and native apps
- Create use-case driven scenarios to understand pain points and inspire solutions
- Take an iterative approach to design with rapid cycles of design sprints, prototyping, and usability testing
- Work closely with engineers to define the design and behavior of each feature and provide feedback during the feature's implementation within an Agile framework
- Work closely with Product Owner and Engineering lead to create a fully functional interface
- Reviewing and providing feedback on the final implementation of the user experience.
- Promoting user needs, preferences and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
You Should Have:
- User experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, wireframing and prototyping
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as well as independently
For immediate consideration send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts