Data Modeling Analyst, Advanced Data Architect - FinServ
Requisition Number: 308943
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308943
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Data Modeling Analyst, Advanced Data Architect to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Modeling Analyst, Advanced Data Architect:
- Lead the SDLC from end to end
- Research and gather business and system requirements through end user meetings
- Analyze business processes to determine gaps and recommend technical solutions for improvement
- Distill broad, complex concepts into business and functional requirements that are easily understood by stakeholders
- Participate in data management/quality initiative
- Develop conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states
- Work cross-functionally to ensure quality standards are met
- Prepare end user documentation and facilitate end user training
- Participate in product rollout to support global teams
- Manage timelines and risk; regularly communicate project status to stakeholders
Requirements of the Data Modeling Analyst, Advanced Data Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- Experience as a business analysis on financial service applications pertaining to middle/back office transactional processing and reporting
- Strong Oracle SQL querying and SQL tool skills
- Data modeling/advanced architecture experience a must
- Experience in an Agile development environment
Keywords: Data Modeling Analyst, Advanced Data Architect, SDLC, Oracle SQL, Agile
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts