Senior SAFe Program Coach
Requisition Number: 308098
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308098
Eliassen Group has an opportunity for Senior SAFe Program Coach to support multiple-teams at the Program level within our client’s multi-year Agile Transformation. You will work with management to resolve issues relating to cross silo dependencies between these teams to ensure team and programs operate in an agile manner.
Client will cover travel costs.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior SAFe Program Coach:
- Draw on years of Agile coaching experience to provide world class communication, facilitation, training, conflict management, and mentoring skills
- Engage with key leaders at the Program level to gain an understanding of their Agile journey
- Develop an overall plan to accelerate adoption pace to maintain alignment between an Agile development process and the overall business and technical goals of the program
- Serve as an active member of the client's coaching community
Requirements of the Senior SAFe Program Coach:
- Extensive experience as an Agile Coach, including substantial experience at the program level in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment
- Specialized skills in technical area of expertise, product management, project management, or UX
- Proven ability to resolve impediments that exist outside of the team
- Demonstrated track record of delivering effective training that ensures knowledge transfer
- Ability to switch from coaching to teaching by modeling appropriate behaviors needed to align with Agile journey
- SPC4 certification is ideal, but not required
Keywords: Senior SAFe Program Coach, Scaled Agile Framework, Agile Coach, Facilitation, Training, Conflict Management, Mentoring, SPC4
Job ID: 308098
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts