Requisition Number: 308896
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308896
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Web Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Manage both front and back end content using tools like Drupal and PHP
- Work with clients to understand their content management needs
- Ensure deliverables meet user needs and requirements
- Provide content management administration
- Consult with clients on content deployment methods
- Stay up to date on new and emerging technologies as they apply to CMS
- Maintain web content management systems
- Provide weekly or ad-hoc status reports
- Attend weekly status meetings
- Maintain communication with clients
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years of related experience
- At least 2 year of experience developing content management websites using Drupal CMS
- At least 2 years of PHP experience
- Experience with SDLC software applications (Jira, TFS)
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- CMS experience within a LAMP Stack hosting environment
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and ability and desire to work in a team environment
Keywords: Web Developer, Drupal, PHP, SDLC, Jira, TFS, MySQL, LAMP, CMS, Agile
Job ID: 308896
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts