Fort Knox, KY
Requisition Number: 308921
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308921
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance. Must have at least interim Secret Clearance to start.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Work collaboratively to develop site concept, interface design, and architecture; implement interface
- Deploy large web-based transaction systems using application servers
- Research, develop, and coordinate the integration of new products
- Integrate web applications with back end databases
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field
- CompTIA Security+ certification is a must
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into development tasks
- Ability to thrive in a team based environment
- Ability to work within a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must obtain a related certificate (ie. Oracle Certified Associate) within 90 days
- Must be enrolled in CompTIA Continuing Education program
Job ID: 308921
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts