Senior Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 306183
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306183
Our data-driven client is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Serve as the network subject matter expert for customers
- Analyze current network and offer recommendations to improve processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware and software issues on various platforms
- Design and engineer customer specific data and voice networks
- Participate in on call rotation, including nights and weekend
Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience with Cisco technologies, including: routing/switching, wireless, unified communications, security, and data center set up/operations
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, both onsite and remote
- Knowledge of a variety of Cisco Data Center technologies: Unified Computing System, Nexus series switching, MDS Storage switching products
- Experience in Cisco software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Ability to apply Cisco solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing, Cisco Unified Fabric and Cisco Unified Management product lines
- Experience in working with the following technologies; Virtualization (Hypervisors: VMware, Hyper V, RHEL, Citrix), x86 Computing Architecture, Operating Systems (Windows, Red Hat, OEL, and Other Linux)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical discipline preferred; CCNP/CCNP-Data Center Certification preferred
Keywords: Senior Systems Engineer, Cisco, Data Center, CCNP
Job ID: 306183
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts