Senior Data Center Engineer
Requisition Number: 308961
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308961
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Data Center Engineer to join their innovative team.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Center Engineer:
- Manage small to mid-size projects from internal customers through to resolution
- Perform all data center hardware installations and repairs, configurations, troubleshooting, upgrades, and optimization
Requirements of the Senior Data Center Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or the equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of technical data center experience
- Full understanding of data center cabling standards
- Experience with data center space planning, server layout, and cabling
- Solid knowledge of physical IT infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with x86 architecture based systems
- Strong understanding of HP & Cisco standalone servers, enclosures, and blades
- Outstanding hardware troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced data center environment
Keywords: Senior Data Center Engineer, Cabling, IT Infrastructure, x86 Architecture, HP, Cisco
Job ID: 308961
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts