Salesforce QA Specialist (Sales Cloud and CPQ)
Requisition Number: 308909
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308909
Our client is an information services company that provides critical support to healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about your work and contributing to worldwide healthcare improvement, our client might be a good fit for your next employer. They are currently seeking a Salesforce QA Specialist to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce QA Specialist:
- Participate in every phase of the software development test cycle
- Work collaboratively with developers, business owners, and customer support
- Analyze all project documents from a QA testing perspective, fully understand need and solution
- Work with QA team to design and implement automated testing as needed
- Perform Quality Assurance testing in an Agile environment
- Develop, execute, and maintain test cases and scripts
- Coordinate and communicate with offshore QA team
Requirements of the Salesforce QA Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience testing Sales Cloud and a SFDC Configure/Price/Quote tool
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Technical and functional creativity to test for a variety of use cases
- QA automation experience is a plus
Keywords: Salesforce QA, Quality Assurance, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Agile, Automation Testing
Job ID: 308909
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts