Sr. Developer, R, Python, Java, AWS, Investments Applications
Requisition Number: 306381
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306381
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in R, Python, Java, AWS, and investment applications to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Developer:
- Design quantitative analytics applications with architect-level development skills
- Work will revolve around cloud technologies and range from coding POC's to engaging with senior management and business users
- Work will focus on a variety of portfolio management and analysis applications
Requirements of the Sr. Developer:
- Solid development experience with R, Python, and Java
- Experience with various open source stacks and relational databases
- Solid experience with Cloud technologies and practices, utilizing AWS S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, and CloudFormation
- Breadth of technology expertise, with substantial experience in application architecture
- Proficiency in multiple enterprise technologies, architecture styles, and techniques
- Experience with containers; well versed in engineering and continuous delivery practices
- Passion for delivering technical solutions to solve business problems
- Prior financial services industry experience preferred, but not required
- Exceptional communication, influencing, and problem solving skills
Keywords: Senior Developer, R, Python, Java, AWS, Investment Applications, CloudFormation, Quantitative Analytics
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts