Salesforce Technical Architect (Contract)
Requisition Number: 307801
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307801
Our healthcare-focused client is seeking a contract Salesforce Technical Architect to join their dedicated team.
Contract role, onsite in the Boston area; 6-12 months, all inclusive rates.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Technical Architect:
- Support the implementation of multiple enterprise business systems, including Salesforce.com
Requirements of the Salesforce Technical Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Salesforce background, at least 10 years of experience
- At least 2 years of experience with SFDC architecture
- Experience with data integration is required
- Experience with Crowd Craze is ideal
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Interfacing with solution architects representing the client and software vendor(s) in a collaborative way
Keywords: Salesforce Technical Architect, Salesforce.com, SFDC Architecture, Data Integration, Crowd Craze
Job ID: 307801
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts