Requisition Number: 308254
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308254
Our innovative, industry-leading client is currently seeking a Product Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Develop and implement product road map for software and services
- Take ownership of business objectives within assigned area
- Lead decision making processes within assigned area
- Define platform capabilities
- Serve as a product owner, taking ownership of epics, user stories, and product backlog
- Represent the organization at trade shows and customer visits
- Make data-driven decisions or utilize sound professional judgement when data is unavailable
- Build a in-depth understanding of the market and customers
- Communicate directly with customers and across all areas of the organization
Requirements of the Product Manager:
- At least 3 years of B2B software product management experience
- Product Owner experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with SaaS and rapid release cycles
- Ability to consider the customer first
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Keywords: Product Manager, Product Owner, Agile, Scrum, SaaS
Job ID: 308254
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts