Principal Cloud Architect
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 308443
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308443
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Principal Cloud Architect to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Principal Cloud Architect:
- Develop and design technical architecture for new platform on GCP
- Assist in the migration of data analytics infrastructure to a cloud-based solution
- Design, build and maintain data process, structures, and pipelines on GCP
- Map business requirements to data representations on GCP
- Build prototypes and Proofs-of-concept to validate ideas
- Present technical information in easily understood terms, both verbally and in writing
- Analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes and build solution to support decision-making
- Provide modeling of business processes for analysis and optimization
Requirements of the Principal Cloud Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related required; Master's degree in a related field preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in IT data
- At least 3 years of proven experience and skill in a technical leadership role
- Solid understanding of data warehouse architecture and data integration concepts
- Experience in GCP data engineering project implementations, with expertise in Big Query, Data Flow, Data Prep, Data Proc, Stackdriver, cloud functions, Airflow
- Experience in data migrations from on-premise to cloud
- Expertise in Talend tool
- Experience in Java web development (HTML5/extJS preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable working with all project stakeholders
Keywords: Principal Cloud Architect, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, Talend, Java, HTML5, extJS
Job ID: 308443
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts