New York, NY
Requisition Number: 308618
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308618
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join a global media company. This company connects with diverse audiences everywhere via television, movies and other digital media. Our client caters to audiences varying in age from young children to adults and they are consistently setting themselves apart from the rest by offering a wide array of creative perspectives.
This position is with the Content Platform team. As the Project Manager/Scrum Master, you play a critical role in keeping content platform schedules on track by working closely with product and engineering teams and stakeholders to understand shifting schedules and business priorities, and managing the engineering support team work requests, allocations, and assignments accordingly. You also drive troubleshooting and resolution of issues between vendors and multiple technical teams, and keep stakeholders informed of progress and outcomes.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis
6 months - Contract to Hire
Salary range for contract duration: 140-145k
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Drive team's work and accountability by promoting Scrum principles, roles, and processes and facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Work as a servant-leader, putting the needs of the team first, methodically and proactively removing impediments to delivery
- Resolve conflicts within the team and with stakeholders outside of the team
- Ensure team reaches highest potential and embodies a CI/CD Agile spirit
- Build transparency and trust within the business and stakeholders
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Content Management Systems experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in Agile project management in a well established and high performing Agile software development environment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and software development practices, and traditional approaches
- Understanding of technologies related to assigned area; ability to facilitate issue resolution as the need arises
- Comfortable leading business and technology teams in vetting technical options
- Demonstrated ability to partner with development engineers, technical and business management, and senior management
- Strong knowledge of and passion for Agile practices
Keywords: Scrum Master, Project Manager, CI/CD, CSM, PMP, Facilitate, Issue Resolution
Job ID: 308618
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts