IBM Maximo Consultant
Requisition Number: 308868
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308868
Our highly regarded, industry-leading client is seeking an IBM Maximo Consultant to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
Requirements of the IBM Maximo Consultant:
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of current Maximo modules (7.5/7.6)
- Strong hands-on implementation and functional usage knowledge
- Ability to research and make recommendations to enhance and optimize Maximo practice
- At least 4 years of experience in the following:
- Maximo v7 Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) modules implementation and enhancement
- IT Service Management (ITSM) modules implementation and enhancement
- Maximo applications associated with IT/EAM Service Management, Asset Management, Work Management, Contract Management, Inventory Management, and Procurement Management
- Designing and planning migrations
- Integrating various systems with Maximo
- Following best practices for Maximo design, configuration, and analysis
- Maximo troubleshooting and support
- SQL, PL/SQL, and developing scripts
- At least 2 years of experience in:
- Product setup in multi-site/multi-org setting
- Report writing using BIRT or IBM's current report development tool
Keywords: IBM Maximo, Maximo Enterprise Asset Management, EAM, IT Service Management, ITSM, SQL, PL/SQL
Job ID: 308868
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts