New Hyde Park, NY
Requisition Number: 308905
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308905
As a User Interface (UI) Developer you will work in a collaborative Agile team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will work with senior developers and technical leads to design and develop highly usable web based user interfaces.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate best practices, design patterns, and frameworks and provide a thorough understanding of the implication of software designs.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Qualifications of the UI Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in similar job responsibilities in an Agile environment
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems, client-facing web applications, and web-based applications and systems
- Experience in full cycle development from conception to implementation and support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical associates
- Ability to detect ambiguity and bring clarity at story and feature description
- Strong user experience and visual design skills
- High degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills
Job ID: 308905
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts