Requisition Number: 309006
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309006
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a QA Manager to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the QA Manager:
- Work within project team and test team to facilitate issue resolution and reporting
- Track and report on activity progress; collate data and prepare reports for program reporting
- Design and develop testing processes, standards, and templates
- Provide estimation and analysis support for delivery and application teams
- Coordinate project activities like the design, development, and execution of automated and performance testing
- Facilitate meetings with application teams for planning purposes or to address issues or queries
- Leverage technical expertise to make independent decisions regarding appropriate tests and methods
Requirements of the QA Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred
- At least 6 years of related test management/project management experience
- Comprehensive understanding of testing processes, techniques, and methodologies for manual, automated, and performance testing
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Good troubleshooting skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Configuration Management tools and practices
- Demonstrated experience with Test Management and Defect Management Tool usage and configuration
- Proven understanding of QC and QA
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Mentoring skills and experience desired
- Experience in technology or financial services industry is a plus
Keywords: QA Manager, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Test Management, Project Management, Configuration Management, Mentor, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing
Job ID: 309006
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts