Manufacturing Engineer Consultant
Requisition Number: 309085
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309085
Our highly regarded client in Andover is seeking four Manufacturing Engineers to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer/s:
- Take ownership of the Device Master Records (DMR)
- Utilize information management systems to control bill of materials, manage engineering change orders, and interface to our Supply Chain process
- Manage quality/compliance enhancements, assurance of supply and new feature implementation through the entire product life cycle
- Design for manufacturing support on custom medical device assemblies built in low cost regions
- Investigate and resolve product and process quality issues within the Quality System framework
- Provide leadership on design changes requiring significant End of Life (EOL) component qualification
- Document and execute verification and validation protocols for product and process changes
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute Manufacturing Engineering activities in support of New Product Introduction
- Finalize validation reports, procedure updates and associated Bill of Materials (BOM) updates
- Coordinate product changes between production, 3rd party Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and multiple R&D teams
- Accountable for the overall device manufacturing performance, monitoring and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience with the validation, documentation, and manufacture of medical devices is a plus
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Device Master Records, DMR, Supply Chain, Product Life Cycle
Job ID: 309085
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts