AV Support Specialist
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309092
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309092
Our industry-leading global client is seeking an AV Support Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the AV Support Specialist:
- Provide Level 1 technical support for AV conference rooms and spaces
- Receive inquiries and create tickets for AV issues and escalations
- Inform supervisor of all escalations
- Reviews requests for events with clients and recommend solutions appropriately
- Identify and recommend opportunities to optimize Audio Visual and multimedia technologies
- Coordinate request for senior executives and provide on-site support during these meetings
- Perform preventive maintenance of the digital AV equipment
- Engage with third party vendors as needed
Requirements of the AV Support Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Windows and Mac platforms in an enterprise environment
- At least 2 years of AV support experience
- Proficient in Creston Digital Media
- Working knowledge of Creston Fusion Room View
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies
- Motivated self-starter, able to work productively and independently
- Flexible in work schedule, with the ability to work occasional weekends
- Effective communicator of technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of a team
- Knowledge of video conference systems and related video network bridging
- Passion for staying current on the latest technologies
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Keywords: AV Support Specialist, Audio Visual Support, Windows, Mac, Creston Digital Media, LAN, WAN, Video Conference Systems
Job ID: 309092
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts