R&D IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309099
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309099
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a R&D IT Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the R&D IT Project Manager:
- Lead, guide, and mange project teams to ensure on time delivery of projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Drive project delivery and accountability of internal staff
- Manage third party project managers and vendors to complete project tasks
- Resolve issues or impediments to success or escalate appropriately
- Regularly communicate project status to leadership
Requirements of the R&D IT Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required; Master's degree preferred
- PMP or equivalent highly desired
- At least 8 years of experience in IT
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, including budget oversight
- Ability to work with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, familiarity with MS Project and Jira
- Experience in a regulated systems environment (such as GxP) where all project activities take place within a highly structured framework
- Experience leading daily stands-up and cross-functional meetings for fast paced Agile teams
- Background in Life Sciences-related projects involving clinical data
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work well under pressure to deliver on-time projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with third party vendor management
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting project information to management
- Ability to work well independently
Keywords: R&D IT Project Manager, Life Sciences, GxP, Waterfall, Agile, MS Project, Jira
Job ID: 309099
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts