Requisition Number: 309103
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309103
Our industry-leading client in the Atlanta, GA area is looking for a Solutions Engineer to work alongside Engineers and Architects to implement complex enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for supporting concurrent delivery efforts, and implementing highly scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure solutions.
Requirements for Infrastructure Engineer:
- Engineering business solutions within the MS stack (Server 2008/2012, HA/Failover Clustering)
- Designing, documenting and delivering vendor integrations solutions, in-house custom developed solutions and COTS solutions within a structured SDLC model
- Designing, configuring and implementing highly scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure solutions across multiple platforms (i.e. Linux, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Engineering against virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare, SAN, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, experience producing project artifacts (i.e. low level designs, technical specifications/supporting documents, etc.)
Job Order: 309103 #eg1989
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts