Requisition Number: 309109
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309109
Our well established and highly regarded client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Develop reports and presentations as needed for senior management
- Develop research abstracts and posters for publication
- Participate in the development of papers for peer-reviewed journals
- Responsible for the on time completion of assignments within budget
- Provide recommendations for improvements
- Help develop standards for capture and management of data
- Draw on technical skills to assist with a variety of data analysis
- Perform vendor management and market research
- Liaise between analytics and business teams
- Collaborate with IT to develop predictive models and reports to support business and system analysis
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical informatics
- At least 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams in complex healthcare IT/informatics projects
- At least 2 years of experience with SAS, Python, R, or equivalent statistical application
- At least 2 years of experience writing SQL queries
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of MS Access required
- Knowledge of clinical data and industry-specific knowledge required
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines for concurrent projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well independently
Keywords: Project Manager, Clinical Informatics, Healthcare IT, SAS, Python, R, SQL, Excel, MS Access
Job ID: 309109
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts