Requisition Number: 309126
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309126
Our innovative client in Cambridge is seeking a personable UX Designer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must possess Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Liaise between end users and technical teams to identify resolutions to impediments
- Translate high level functional customer requirements into technical specifications
- Work within a collaborative environment
Requirements of the UX Designer:
- At least 2 years of experience in UX, product design, or enterprise application design
- Extensive experience in creating interfaces, websites, or applications on a large scale
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, driving innovative and outstanding products
- Experience and interpersonal skills to communicate with senior clients
- Enthusiastic about UX with engaging presentation style and visual communication skills
- Ability to accept feedback, while knowing when to defend design choices
- Experience with Agile and Lean principles
Keywords: UX Designer, User Experience, Information Architect, Liaison, UI, Application Development, Agile, Lean, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 309126
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts