Requisition Number: 309129
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309129
Our well established client is seeking an experienced Design Researcher to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Design Researcher:
- Test concepts, solutions, and marketing materials with primary users
- Prepare and conduct user testing
- Synthesize user perceptions and needs
- Share insights with internal stakeholders
- Help to iterate upon experiences with current products and materials
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and developers
Requirements of the Design Researcher:
- Background in Social Sciences, HCI, a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of relevant UX/design research experience (user research)
- Expert level skills in design thinking and UX fundamentals: strategy, research, usability, rapid iteration and prototyping
- Proven experience using a variety of methods to answer targeted research questions
- Comfortable running user testing from start to finish: recruit participants, create protocols/prototypes, conduct testing, analyze data, develop insight to guide design
- Exceptional observational and active listening skills, also empathetic
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, with extensive experience on cross-functional teams, sharing information
- Ability to create deliverables that support work effort
- Expertise with design and rapid prototyping tools is a plus
- Experience in healthcare and knowledge of its inherent challenges is a plus
- Scientific background a plus, but not required
- Advanced degree a plus, but not required
Keywords: Design Researcher, User Testing, User Research, Social Sciences, Healthcare
Job ID: 309129
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts