Data Warehouse Cognos Developer / Data Reporting Analyst
Requisition Number: 309136
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309136
Our well established client is seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Cognos Developer / Data Reporting Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Cognos Developer / Data Reporting Analyst:
- Develop Cognos content using Report Studio, Transformer, and Event Studio
- Contribute to the redesign of the current Cognos UI
- Develop Cognos packages using Cognos modeling tool
- Draft business requirements and write technical specifications for Cognos reports and cubes
- Work closely with BA/end user to define requirements
- Help business users to develop and execute complex queries reporting using Analytics Studio and Query Studio
Requirements of the Data Warehouse Cognos Developer / Data Reporting Analyst:
- Thorough knowledge of Cognos portal functionality
- Extensive experience with Cognos Query Studio, Power Play Studio, and Event Studio
- Extensive experience with Oracle, SQL Server, SQL writing skills
- Ability to develop Framework Manager Models and Query packages
- Ability to develop complex dashboard, reports, and cubes using Report Studio and Transformer
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of ETL concepts
- Experience with health care data is a plus
- Experience with Cognos administration and user security implementation is a plus
- Experience with Cognos installation and configuration on multi server environment is a plus
Keywords: Data Warehouse Developer, Data Reporting Analyst, Cognos, Query Studio, Play Studio, Event Studio, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Querying, ETL, Health Care Data
Job ID: 309136
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts