Data Warehouse Developer
Requisition Number: 309141
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309141
Our well established client is seeking a Data Warehouse Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Developer:
- Translate business requirements into data warehouse solutions
- Code Oracle ETL scripts to extract data from an operational database and move to the data warehouse
- Create data models and designs to meet specific business needs
- Document code and processes for distribution
- Document design using industry standards
- Provide query writing support and tuning expertise to analysts and end users
- Develop shell scripts for production job automation
- Work in a 24/7 environment, requiring participation in on-call rotation
Requirements of the Data Warehouse Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience in full life cycle database development: analyze, design, document, code, test, and implement mostly SQL code
- Hands-on experience with set based options, analytic functions, and query hints
- Comprehensive understanding of data warehouse principles and techniques, including dimensional data
- Outstanding Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Must understand data warehouse modeling concepts
Keywords: Data Warehouse Developer, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, ETL
Job ID: 309141
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts