IT Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 309166
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309166
Our well established client in Hartford is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of end-to-end claims management and be able to translate system requirements into technical documentation.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst or related, with IT background preferred
- Experience working on upgrade projects with Guidewire ClaimCenter
- Strong understanding of end-to-end claims life cycle
- SQL and reporting experience
- Prior data warehouse projects
- Business process and systems analysis experience including requirements definition
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong communication, documentation and customer facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, OneNote)
- Understanding of Use Case 2.0
- Technical background or previous experience working as a Developer is a plus
Keywords: IT Business Analyst, BA, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Waterfall, Agile, Microsoft Office Suite, Use Case 2.0
Job ID: 309166
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts