Mid-Level SharePoint Developer
Requisition Number: 309184
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309184
Our industry-leading client is seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level SharePoint Developer to join their dedicated team.
This is a great opportunity to work in for a company where your work can significantly impact the medical and scientific communities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level SharePoint Developer:
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Independently develop and maintain current and new web-based applications using SharePoint technologies
- Ensure new systems development and enhancements to existing systems are performed in a timely fashion
- Perform all requisite testing and validation before production deployment
- Evaluate existing systems and recommend changes to optimize performance
- Collaborate to ensure new releases and patches to keep web application current are properly implemented
Requirements of the SharePoint Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with SharePoint .NET technologies (C#, CSS, ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- Experience with Visual Studio .NET, Visual Source Safe and IIS Server
- Understanding of relational database design and SQL stored procedures
- Solid understanding of application integration and configuration management
- Firm grasp of prototyping, use cases, and web services
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
Job ID: 309184
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts