Requisition Number: 309185
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309185
Our higher education client dedicated to enriching the lives of their students through immersive and rigorous studies. They are devoted to providing a rich and diverse environment among both students and staff. Our client is currently seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Design, implement, and manage the technical infrastructure primarily within Amazon Web Services
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to manage the infrastructure as one team
- Coordinate with teams to design fitting application and system monitoring strategies
- Develop processes and infrastructure to support QA and Engineering
- Maintain a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure that supports build automation
- Lead discussions and clearly communicate information to both internal and external groups
- Perform day to day maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
Keywords: DevOps, Engineer, Technical Infrastructure, Cloud, AWS, Amazon Web Services, CI/CD, Build Automation
Job ID: 309185
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts