Requisition Number: 309190
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309190
Our highly regarded, industry-leading client is seeking an enthusiastic System Administrator to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance.Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Work with established tools to familiarize yourself with reporting capabilities
- Collaborate with IT support teams and end users to facilitate communications related to compliance, problem resolution, and services
- Utilize vulnerability reporting tools to assist in remediation activities
- Develop security metrics to track system status, risks, and vulnerabilities
- Provide remediation support to technical staff
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree; or, Associate's degree and at least one certification
- Solid and substantial applicable experience
- Excellent customer facing/service skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and organizational skills
- Experience and proficiency in Tenable Security Center and vulnerability remediation across multiple operating systems
- Experience developing, debugging, and executing software in Windows, Mac, and Linux environments
- Knowledge of IT security best practices and excellent troubleshooting skills
Keywords: System Administrator, Customer Service, Tenable Security Center, Vulnerability Remediation, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 309190
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts