Software Development Engineer in Test
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309196
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309196
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test now to join their award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Test system modifications/enhancements to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that address database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system
- Report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, screen, or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field required
- At least 8 years of software testing experience
- Development and programming experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Selenium, Cucumber, UFT
Job ID: 309196
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts