Requisition Number: 309204
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309204
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a GIS Developer to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to pass a background investigation.
Responsibilities of the GIS Developer:
- Implement web applications using ESRI technologies
Requirements of the GIS Developer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 4 years of experience developing mapping applications with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online
- Experience with ArcGIS Platform, ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online, Python geoprocessing scripts and similar (VB, VBA/Avenue, SQL), and loading the data into ArcSDE for SQL Server
- Experience with ArcGIS server load balance/performance tuning and server administration and/or program development
- Experience with ArcGIS Online, managing services, and publishing services
- Advanced experience with ArcToolBox geoprocessing tools
Keywords: ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Platform, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcSDE, SQL Server, VB, VBA/Avenue, ArcToolBox, Geoprocessing Tools, Python
Job ID: 309204
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts